Monday, February 14, 2011

So, I called pop a lock, it's going to be about 201 for a new key. Oh, well I'll make that in a week...
 Girl asked me to be her valentines, kind of weird, but I'm going with it. But being sick sucks.


Do any of my readers have the ability to just know when someone is going to be a douche, just by seeing them? I do. It's the best, because 99% of the time, people are just how I think they are, I don't know if it's ESP or what, but I know it works. How about you guys? 


10 comments:

  1. You're asking if anyone has the 6th sense powers of douche-baggery sensing? I do not, but I am hoping someone else will. Following

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see the dbaggery from a ways off, or at least I've always been able to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunally, it's often not until they open their mouths that you realise, just the kind of douchebag they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people give off an aura of douchebaggery, other's are much more subtle about it. It's a useful skill to be able to pick the latter out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's weird about being someones valentine?

    Without a doubt I try to determine if the people are going to be douches when I first see them. Rarely are we led astray from our gut instinct I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's outrageous what they charge for keys...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's in the way they walk, it's like they have swagg. But it's shitty swag. It's ridicolous

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you can. Also by the way the person greets you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can read people pretty easily (not just douchebaggery)

    ReplyDelete